because I'd rather at least barely know you guys before starting this :3

Hi, I'm Andréa! I'm 16, and I like composing music, dancing, and taekwondo :3
harmonicallyVivacious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to know people! :3

Post  cheshireSmiling on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 am

Hey!
I'm Alice, I'm 20, and I'm a currently unemployed web developer, which basically boils down to shouting profanity at my computer screen until websites come out. I spend both too much and not enough time drawing, know way too much about pokemon, am really terrible at video games, and like making costumes.
I'm also really bad at carrying on conversations, so, y'know. Sorry for that in advance, I guess?
cheshireSmiling

View user profile http://cheshiresmiling.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  combinatorialEnigma on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:20 am

Hi. I'm Chris, I'm 18, and I've been addicted to Homestuck for 2 years.

I just start off reading an update, checking the forums, and then next thing I know I'm posting theories and reading fanfic and having a fantroll and it all escalated so quickly and I want my life back.

Oh, and, um, I was a Bostonstuck until three weeks ago, because then I started being a college student in New York (the bumblefuck upstate middle of nowhere, not the city). Cornell is a pretty good school I guess but I'll wait until surviving my first exams to pass judgment on anything about college. I'm probably a computer science major.

I also like ponies, Rubik's Cubes, long walks on the beach, and Nic Cage. I dislike short walks on the beach and summing up my interests.
combinatorialEnigma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  technoGender on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:26 am

Hi, I'm Braxton

Don't bother if you can't pronounced it correctly, I don't talk enough to even know how to say it myself.
I like video games.
Like Half-Life and TF2, but also games like Final Fantasy and Pokemon.
I like clothes.
Sometimes I pretend to be mute because I don't like talking.
technoGender

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  harmonicallyVivacious on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:43 am

It's alright, my name's never pronounced right either :]
Also, nice to meet all of you! I've been a Homestuck Addict since April, in case anyone was wondering.
harmonicallyVivacious

View user profile

Back to top Go down

OI LADS/LASSES/PEOPLE

Post  arcWinter on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:45 am

Hello, I'm Austin (Austin is 18 years old), and I've been unable to stop hitting F5 since... what, since Problem Sleuth ended? Somewhere around that date. Maybe late 2009 or something, I forget. I am college-ing in Worcester at the moment, and am trying to get into LARP? But it's a bit too social, so instead I just sit in my dorm and play TF2 and hopefully some D&D soon (social lives have been shown to correlate highly with incidences of eventually dying, gotta stay safe).

Other than the things I just said, I like ponies, walking, horrible jokes (not horrible as in "that wasn't funny," horrible as in "why would you mention necrophilia at a wedding, please leave"), being a dragon, and talking (but I'm awful at it).

Oh yeah and I follow Nic Cage as my One True God, but that's somewhat private.

I'm also a big fan of short hair and tea. Not together though, ugh. Why would you even try that. Hair is NEVER edible (or drinkable, if that is a word).

[in defense of this paragraph, the title said "getting to know people," not "greeting people in a sociable, efficient manner." HA]
arcWinter

View user profile http://reddit.com/r/onetruegod

Back to top Go down

Post  blackoutPerfectionist on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:29 pm

My name is Isaac, I'm currently in Vermont being all college like at 18 years old. I have been addicted to Homestuck since right before the end of Act 3, so long enough.

I mostly prefer being alone playing video games while my life slowly dwindles away(not that it hasn't already). However, I do also love myself some good D&D as often as possible, as well as My Little Pony, webcomics, random other things that people look at me funny for, things like that.

I have been telling myself to play more TF2, but I currently play Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim when i'm bored, things like that. If you have a game in mind, let me know!

Austin threw me into this and I have absolutely no idea what is going on besides I now know that I can never not be mage when it comes to classpect personality quizzes and I know what I am being for my session. If someone could either point me in the right direction or just tell me how this is going to work I would absolutely love to hear it.

Oh, and I enjoy drawing or making music(at least wanting to), but I half-ass it and I never really get any good.
blackoutPerfectionist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  arcWinter on Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:37 am

MORE PEOPLE NEED TO BE ONLINE AT 3:40 AM

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ONCE I FINISH MY MATH HOMEWORK HUH

SLEEP

FUCK NO SLEEP IS FOR BITCHES

GET AT ME

arcWinter

View user profile http://reddit.com/r/onetruegod