Your name is LILY ATTWATER...

Go down

Your name is LILY ATTWATER...

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:33 pm

Your name is LILY ATTWATER.

You have a variety of interests, ranging from FISHING and MARINE LIFE to WITCHCRAFT and VIDEO GAMES. You think that you are kind of dull, so instead of having a personality you tend to MIMIC OTHER PEOPLES. This is probably due to your OBSESSIVE LOVE of other PEOPLE and their INTERESTS. Your chumhandle is semblanceEclipsed [SE] , and you talk in a manner which replicates the recipients. What will you do?


Last edited by semblanceEclipsed on Thu May 09, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

> ==> Examine Room

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:36 pm

Your room is covered with all sorts of things pertaining to your interests. A large, crescent fish tank surrounds the center of the room which would typically house your pet mimic octopus, KRIN, however she is a NOTORIOUS ESCAPE ARTIST and can breathe without water for like 8 hours. And you go through so much trouble to keep it hospitable for her! Within the crescent is your bed, i.e., a large pile of cushions, bean bags, and OCTOPUS PLUSHIES. On the wall opposite that is your TV, which has a GAMECUBE hooked up to it. Around the corner of the crescent is your COMPUTER, where you hang out with all your internet friends and play DARK BARNACLE: THE PAMPERING. It's an alright game, you tend to pretend to like it a lot more as your friends are somewhat obsessed with it. You are currently looking forward to a new game, SBURB, which sounds promising and everyone is psyched for it. Sadly, it isn't going to arrive until sometime tomorrow, APRIL 4th. For now, you suppose you should just get food. That is always a good option.
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

> ==> Aquire Sustenance

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:07 am

You climb up some stairs outside of your room and reach the kitchen. It is decorated with all sorts of EXOTIC MEDITERRANEAN things, like cactus and fruit and such. The refrigerator houses a vast collection of food, but you just opt for an apple.

> ==> Return to your Room

> ==>  Pester someone
You scroll through your list of chums to see if anyone is available to chat with. It appears as though no one is TECHNICALLY available, a bunch are responding to a memo.

-- View Memo. --
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

==> Pretend to have things to do.

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:01 am

You remember that you have things to do, or at least think you do, and leave the forum. Your continued being there makes you feel obligated to talk, and its best to avoid all that noise.

==> Have things to do?
You will eventually have things to do, eventually being when the narrator stops being a dumbass, as if it were some shitty roleplayer making this crap up as they went along, deciding what actions should be done, which all play into an intricate plot and come out in a brilliant fashion. But who the hell are you kidding, that's not a thing that happens. Checkmate, existentialists.

==> ...
Would you like ice for that burn?
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

==> Go Fish.

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:27 pm

You draw a queen of clubs, adding to your shitty collection of a three, a five, and an eight. This computer is definitely screwing you, there is absolutely no way to be sucking so badly at a child's game. The irony here being that you are an avid fisher..woman? You make a mental note to add "strictly masculine words" to the list of reasons why you must destroy the patriarchy. Anyways, the point is "go fish" could apply to your decision to go catch living animals in the ocean or playing this game here. You decide to mentally age yourself ten years and get your shit together.

==> Go fish.
Hilarious, truly this narrator has a keen sense of humor. This prick could track a comedian like a shirshu from ATLA with such senses.

==>
On your way out you notice that Krin isn't in the house. At least you think. Who the hell knows with a mimic octopus. That thing could literally be the refrigerator. You hope that is not the case because where the hell did the other fridge go then??

==> Arrive at the Pier.
You get to your personal pier, about three miles away from your house. Your dad has his own a couple miles up the beach from here, you like to compete with him in fishing, and that doesn't work when you are sharing the same waters.

==> Go fish.
One more time and you are going to break the entire fourth wall to punch this narrator in the face. You may have just broken said wall by accident in saying that, however the threat still stands. Despite your anger at these terrible jokes, you do in fact follow their advice.
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

==> Doze off.

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:01 pm

After sitting at the pier until about 5 in the afternoon, not catching a thing, you fall asleep.

==> Commence Dream.
You don't think it could have been phrased douchey-er, you 'commence the dream.' At any rate, you do begin to feel a dream coming together, in a city of GOLDEN TOWERS and CARAPACE PEOPLE. Surely there would be no reality that draws two such obscure things into one place, so you are absolutely certain that this is a dream, with no connection to the physical world at all.

==> What if it's like, Deja-vu or something?
Shut the fuck up no one cares about your opinions.

==> ... Jamais-Vu?
Kid you are literally less real than the historically fictional country's language from which that word is derived. Not to mention NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS. Aside from you two, because one is an omniscient-ish douche and the other is a nerd for lack of a better term.

==>
You proceed to seek a phone-book somewhere in the room, that wall needs some serious repairs.

==>
Shitty humor aside, you go off to your window to look out at the nice city. It is almost painfully golden, in the sense that your retinas hurt from looking at it, not from your being unable to pack all the gold up into a sketchy van and haul it out of here. (For the record, you could definitely pull that shit off; you don't care that this place isn't real.)

==> Observe the beetles.
Hey, the little carapace people do look like beetles from up here! And they act like them too, bustling around all hurriedly, as if something BIG and IMPORTANT were just over the horizon.

==> Go ask what's going on.
Assuming the natives even spoke English, or some other language you may or may not be able to speak, getting down there is a pain. You are going to be a third world bitch and complain about stairs, jumping out the window would kill you and thus end the dream, and... those are your only options.

==> Leap!
The wind whips past your face as you dive-- straight up into the air. And stay there. Turns out you can FLOAT in this mysterious dreamland. How anti-climatic was that? Almost as bad as seeing any sequel to a movie these days; expecting so much and receiving jack-shit.

==> Float down all supreme-like.
You descend upon the town as if it were yours, looking all supreme and badass. At least you try. However, these pj's are quite possibly the worst thing to look cool in.

==> Fall Asleep.
Your dream is cut short as you fall asleep abruptly on the street. How embarrassing.
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

==> Be aroused.

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:09 am

The narrator hopes that 'aroused' can be used as in to awaken, rather than in a strictly sexual sense, because he doesn't have the money to fix a CERTAIN WALL for the rant Lily would have to feed him. In other news, you wake up to someone pestering you.

==> Note time.
YOU JUST NOW REALIZE THAT YOU FELL ASLEEP AND THAT IT IS NIGHTTIME. THIS IS NOT GOOD. YOU BEGIN TO RUN HOME-WARD WHILE PESTERING SOME PERVERT.

==> Arrive Home.
After some aggravating conversation and a 3 mile run, you arrive at your place of residence. You enter said residence, and make your way to your room.

==> Avoid obstacles.
It seems that your BLISSFULLY SUBTLE father has left an ENTIRE TUNA FISH on the floor of the kitchen. Perhaps he feels the need to flaunt his superior fishing skills directly in your face, or he expects you to cook the thing by the time he gets home. He would be sorely disappointed to know that you with neither cook it nor be intimidated by his 'skill.'

==> Krin: Death Glare.
While Lily was snoozing off on the Pier, she has forgotten to feed dear sweet Krin! Krin is now quite upset and is holding your computer monitor hostage. You had better cook up something outstanding, and fast!

==> Cook like an ethnically gifted mother.
You aren't even sure what that implies, but some bubble somewhere has been popped. In any case, you cook a lovely clam salad thing and deliver it to Krin on a nice platter. You note how much of a spoiled brat she is as she swipes the food and marches back into her tank with it.

==> Gothify that spoiled penis-beast.
You want nothing to do with anything of the sort! If it was implying that you begin to play Dark Barnacle: The Pampering, however, then yes, that is all of the sort you want. You get on and prepare your ship even more, awaiting the arrival of your allies to sail the seas and wreck some noobitches for loot.
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

==> Wake Up.

Post  semblanceEclipsed on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Yeah, that's gonna fucking happen. Do you know what its like to be on an intense raid until 4 in the morning when YOU are the leader of the whole fucking charade? I didn't think so, jackass. I'll be taking a nice long sleep.

==> Get Your Whore Ass Out of Bed.

I don't take commands from rude shit-lords.

==> Get The Fuck Up.

At last, you arise from a deep slumber. You were dreaming pretty intently, seeing as you had a bit of an altercation with a NON-EXISTENT BEING, however you are fine now. Aside from your consciousness not being in your body. That may be an issue.

==> Dream Walk.

Looks like someone isn't going to be playing SBURB anytime soon. Luckily, your fetch modus revolves about these phases of dream-walking. Hopefully you will pick up some useful things during this; you will require them later.
avatar
semblanceEclipsed

Posts : 29
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your name is LILY ATTWATER...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum